Monday, September 27, 2010

Once More...

I am humbled to tell you that we are pregnant! My hcg was 81 today! I found out at work, around 2:30. I'm exhausted from the waiting! I would have loved to have had the time to fall on my face and just cry- giving thanks to God for this amazing news. Instead, I took a secret phone call in my storage closet. This 44 year old mommy is going to be a mommy again! I am so thankful! Thank you all for your fervant prayers!

A Note to my NEDC EA mommies....Check your orders for bloodwork. Mine didn't have a diagnosis code checked. The person behind the desk closed his eyes and his ears so that I could take care of that. Your phlebotomist may not be so obliging. :)

11 comments:

  1. Congrats! You knew it!! Praising God with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!! Hoping you're #2 of a whole bunch of BFPs from your NEDC cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praising God for this wonderful news! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo-Hoo!!! CONGRATULATIONS, so happy to hear the good news:) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very grateful, Krisa! We are now 2 for 2!!! I know you are praying with me for the rest of our EA friends to be BFPs too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC!! YAY!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! Such wonderful news!
    http://funnylittlepollywogs.com

    ReplyDelete